Easter Dinner Catastrophe
SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara was called to help a family get their home back to normal after Easter dinner did not go as planned. The family was cooking a ham in the oven when the aluminum pan they were using began to smoke. Soot covered the entire kitchen and spread throughout the house. The before picture shows how much soot collected on top of the cabinet. The after picture is from the same day SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara arrived at the home. Our customer was thrilled that SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara was there to make it "Like it never even happened."